Re: [Evolution] Could not create composer window

What is a translation?

On 22 Aug 2001, Peter Williams wrote:

On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 10:03, Dan Winship wrote:
On Wed, 2001-08-22 at 01:37, Dan Hensley wrote:
Now I'm afflicted with this incredibly annoying problem.  For the last 2
days I've been unable to compose or reply to e-mails.

As someone else said, this seems to be bonobo-1.0.8-related. Someone has
suggested it's caused by a bad translation that messes up the .oaf
files. I don't know any more than that.

-- Dan

I've looked into this a bit more. If you remove all the translations
from the "Bonobo_Moniker_Oaf" section of
/usr/share/oaf/Bonobo_Moniker_std.oaf and then run oaf-slay, the problem
seems to be fixed.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton