Re: [Evolution] Evolution over the network

Has anybody tried to run evolution over the network. It doesn't seem to
work for me. I either get a message that says:

Cannot access Bonobo/Config Database on wombat:

or I get the evolution window without any folder content just the folder
names.

I am trying to run evolution over ssh, vncviewer, rfbserver and I get
always the same result. Note that other Gnome applications don't have
any problem running in that setup. Actually the only other app with the
same problem is Nautilus.

Hmmm... I'm running over the network right now and I haven't had any
problems.  (display to a win2k notebook running eXceed.  I prefer
Evolution... even when I HAVE to be on my win2k box ;o)

Difference is that I'm not using ssh, since I'm only going to my main
system in my bedroom from my living room I just telnet.  Have you tried
the same experiment using a simple telnet session?  any problems with
that method?

Ricardo