Re: [Evolution] more 0816 snap comments

On 16 Aug 2001 15:55:58 -0700, Eric Lambart wrote:

2. It seems to me that the filter->folder display issue may have been
fixed--the one where messages would get put into the folders but no
indication of their presence would exist and you couldn't even see them
in the folder without doing View->Show All or toggling Hide Deleted
Msgs.  Anyone still have this problem?

Bad news.  It just happened for me, with a message I had BCC'd to
myself.  And FWIW, this has happened with several folders on both home
and work machines.  It seems the only folder I HAVEN'T (AFAK) had the
problem on is the evolution folder... :)