[Evolution] Re: RedHat 6.x snapshots via red-carpet?

"db" == Dan Berger <dberger ix netcom com>

db> Anyone on the Ximian side know when the channel description file
db> for red-carpet will be reverted to include the Evo snapshot
db> channel?  It got commented out a couple weeks ago when a bad
db> channel description file got pushed live, and though the
db> description file looks good (I downloaded and inspected it
db> manually) no one has uncommented the channel list.

I have been led to believe that Ximian won't be supporting RedHat 6.X
anymore, as they don't have the hacker-bandwidth.  This is a shame, as
I have several machines which run RedHat 6.X and which I cannot easily
upgrade to RedHat 7.1 or Debian or whatever.  I keep hoping that
Ximian will open up the maintenance of the RedHat 6.X packages to a
team of volunteers.

Ximian GNOME, Evolution and Red Carpet are all excellent pieces of
software.  I just wish I could get them easily.

                                                Hal