[Evolution] more 0816 snap comments

Now for the good stuff:

1. Obviously some focus issues have been fixed for composing/replying to
messages.  Thanks guys, great job.

2. It seems to me that the filter->folder display issue may have been
fixed--the one where messages would get put into the folders but no
indication of their presence would exist and you couldn't even see them
in the folder without doing View->Show All or toggling Hide Deleted
Msgs.  Anyone still have this problem?

3. Since I sent that last message, I have opened one reply window and
then this compose window, and both popped up lickety-split ("very fast"
for our foreign friends).  I don't know what, if anything has changed.

and a question:
* It's cool that Ctrl-plus and Ctrl-minus zoom in and out of a message
view... but how come it doesn't work while composing?  It doesn't seem
as useful but if I were replying to an HTML message with some absurdly
small font in the original text, I'd probably like to zoom in.