Re: [Evolution] After Red Carpet installed Evolution...? - Newbie question.

I'd be surprised if the Red Carpet installer didn't automatically give
you a menu item under the "Internet" category.

But if not, just try typing "evolution" at the command line in a
terminal window... Or, better yet, add it to your menu or task bar (if
you don't know how, ask) with the default path being
"/usr/bin/evolution"

The default icon to use for your menu/taskbar item is located at
"/usr/share/pixmaps/evolution.png"

--Eric