Re: [Evolution] Crash at startup

On 10 Aug 2001 10:37:50 -0400, Mark Logan wrote:
Lonnie,

Thanks for the advice - but unfortunately it didn't work for me.  I had
a feeling that it was an oaf problem.  Would it make sense for me to try
the latest ximian oaf, rather than the Mandrake one?

Mark

Before I did this, I removed /tmp/orbit-$USER/* and oaf-slayed. You
might need to do that to clear some other stale files or something. Hope
this helps.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton