Re: [Evolution] Camel IMAP changes heads-up

On 08 Aug 2001 09:49:51 +0100, Mário Jorge Nunes Filipe wrote:
My mail goes into ~/mail (i'm using procmail to filter it). Inside
~/mail i have other directorys like "postgres".

My folder bar only show's INBOX and mailboxes that are under ~/mail
subdiretorys like this

INBOX
Postgres
  admin
  sql
projects

and so on.

Right now the only way i can change to other folders is through ^G where
they all show up just fine.

If you're using the shortcut bar -- which I don't think you are -- some
of your shortcuts may be damaged. But if this is the folder tree... the
dialog that you get with ^G is an exact copy of the folder tree, so I
can't fathom why they would show up in one but not another.

I have the exact same setup as you (mail in ~/mail, namespace
overridden) and it has worked just fine here.

Another thing: In the "subscription dialog" i noticed that the regular
mailboxes (the oned right under ~/mail) go into recursion, like this

This is also strange; again, it works fine for me with the same kind of
setup. I suspect your IMAP server is behaving strangely... can you
please:

        1. Open a terminal
        2. Export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 in it
        3. Run evolution-mail in it
        4. Wait 10 seconds
        5. Run evolution in another terminal

and send me the output when you open several levels of the folder tree,
and the output when you connect to your IMAP server?

Thanks,
        Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton