Re: [Evolution] Camel IMAP changes heads-up

On 07 Aug 2001 11:44:39 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
Hi everyone,

(...)

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi

Would this change explain the fact that now i can only see my INBOX and
subfolders in the folder bar?

I wil explain a bit better:

My mail goes into ~/mail (i'm using procmail to filter it). Inside
~/mail i have other directorys like "postgres".

My folder bar only show's INBOX and mailboxes that are under ~/mail
subdiretorys like this

INBOX
Postgres
  admin
  sql
projects

and so on.

Right now the only way i can change to other folders is through ^G where
they all show up just fine.

In the config i'm overriding the namespace with "mail"

Another thing: In the "subscription dialog" i noticed that the regular
mailboxes (the oned right under ~/mail) go into recursion, like this

apache
  apache
    +apache
    INBOX