Re: [Evolution] gnome-cal import yet?

On 07 Aug 2001 06:57:46 -0500, Gary Frederick wrote:
I'll help.

I'm working with getting XML out of iCalendar. It's working with
iCalendar in libical. Converting vCalendar is not something I need but
it should be pretty easy to do (;-)). I just tested and a file from
gnome-cal gives some conversion errors but mostly worked.

I can build a little tool that reads vCalendar and sends the info to
Evolution. That would be independent of what you are doing to get 1.0
out and would work for any calender data that is in vCalendar format.

Would that be useful?

Yes, it would be useful. We could include a simple external conversion
utility with Evolution. Or maybe once we have the code to convert from
vCalendar to iCalendar I can persuade Iain to add it to the importers.

Damon