Re: [Evolution] gnome-cal import yet?

I'll help.

I'm working with getting XML out of iCalendar. It's working with iCalendar in libical. Converting vCalendar is not something I need but it should be pretty easy to do (;-)). I just tested and a file from gnome-cal gives some conversion errors but mostly worked.

I can build a little tool that reads vCalendar and sends the info to Evolution. That would be independent of what you are doing to get 1.0 out and would work for any calender data that is in vCalendar format.

Would that be useful?

Gary