Re: [Evolution] gnome-cal import yet?

On 05 Aug 2001 16:55:16 -0500, Jamin Philip Gray wrote:

Just wondering.  Is there a way to import your gnome-cal calendar data
yet?  I can't seem to get it to work.  That's the only thing keeping
me from using the Evolution Calendar.  I have dates and appointments
by the hundreds I need to move over.

No, I'm afraid not.

Unfortunately it might not make it into 1.0 either.

The libical library we use says it supports vCalendar, so it may not
be too difficult to do. But noone has time.

Damon