Re: [Evolution] Help files, timezones and addressbook

On 06 Aug 2001 20:36:02 -0400, John Williams wrote:

2. Evolution thinks it is tomorrow.  I live in New Zealand, perhaps this
has something to do with it.  All my other apps think it is today...

What exactly is it doing wrong? i.e. where is it using the wrong date?

What is your timezone set to in the calendar settings?

(The timezone code is fairly new, so there's still the occasional bug
to sort out. Though fortunately it does seem pretty stable now.)

Damon