Re: [Evolution] Feature Request

I think this applies to all the other modules as well. For example, in
Tasks, I cannot set priority on a task directly from the main window. I
have to open the task and then look for the priority option in the
dialog box. A column ought to be added that allows you to make a quick
change of priority with a single click. I like the drop down calendar
feature - that's really neat.

Ibukun