[Evolution] Help files, timezones and addressbook

Hi team!

I am using Beta 2 and have three questions:

1. Are there actually supposed to be ghelp files for the addressbook,
mailer and so on, or are those menu items merely placeholders?

2. Evolution thinks it is tomorrow.  I live in New Zealand, perhaps this
has something to do with it.  All my other apps think it is today...

3. Some help as to how to set up LDAP sources for the addressbook would
be appreciated.  Is there any documentation on this?  More to the point,
I am unable to create any contacts (the menu item is grayed out).  Where
can I look for documentation on how to set it up?

TIA,

John

--
John Williams