Re: [Evolution] Problem composing mail

Lo G.Lee,

On 05 Aug 2001 20:39:11 -0700 you wrote:

  | i'm having this trouble with latest evo also...12.99...i can't hit
  | return or i crash..:-)...same thing you're seeing re: unable to

I had this problem too with the latest cvs... I kind of solved it, but I
don't know what exactly solved the problem.

I moved all *.oafinfo from GNOME-PREFIX/share/ to a backup dir. I then did
an oaf-slay, remaked gtkhtml and gal. I used --with-bonobo and --with-gconf
for gtkhtml's configure.

Then I did a make install for evolution. After restarting gnome, nautilus
didn't startup, so I put the *.oafinfo files back. Restarting gnome again,
found nautilus working again, and surprise, Evolution's compose window too.

Any comments / better solutions?

Bye.

--
Ecuación algebraico sin solución posible,
a menos de poseer profundos conocimientos