Re: [Evolution] send and receive actions should be seperated

Actually, we now have support for POP-before-SMTP authentication, so
it's no longer even an issue.

Jeff

On 06 Aug 2001 15:05:32 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
I'm certain that this is a known issue and fairly certain that it is
planned for 1.1. You'd have to do a bugzilla search for that, though.
Luis