Re: [Evolution] sending mail status bar's back :-)

hey there.
not only is the security thing a valid concern (though maybe the correct
permissions on $HOME/evolution/filters.xml would do the trick?), i woke
up this morning, and realized that my fix will execute that command for
every message received. that means if i have a "play wav on new mail"
action, and i get 20 messages, i get to hear the mail wav 20 times. i
don't know about you folks, but i'm not interested in that.

nall, who was a bit too eager with his patch submission.