Re: [Evolution] evolution on RH 7.0?

Once I get it running on my RH7 system, evolution .10 works
fine....until I shut it down.

When I try to start it a second time, it barfs.  If I oaf-slay and
killev, it will allow me to restart and will work fine again until I
stop and restart it.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the