Re: [Evolution] Pilot Conduits in Evolution 0.10

Yeah, I was also sent a message by another list member, Edgardo Garcia Hoeffler,
to use the following command line option to turn it on.
--with-pilot-conduits=yes

While all this is well and good, the source rpm I found on the ximian site does
not build because of a wrong gnome-vfs package that it can't find the correct
version for.  It is looking for 0.4.2 and I'm running 1.0-ximain.2  which of
course is not as high as 0.4.2.  Manually editing Configure I guess.

Chris Tooley

"Michael Leone" <turgon mike-leone com> on 04/30/2001 03:30:47 PM