Re: [Evolution] Donations (was: snapshots for RH7)

On 28 Apr 2001 11:02:07 -0700, Chris Bailey wrote:
I agree; and PayPal would be a great way to do it.

Given Ximian's obviously positive financial situation (they
seem to be doing a good job of managing a large first round
from BV), a better idea would probably be if the Ximian people
set up a CD/DVD wishlist on Amazon or CDNow. I know I'd feel
a lot better sending a few CDs to the Evolution team than
I would sending change their way.