[Evolution] email and the real world

I have been useing the 11th april snapshot since, ohh I don';t know,
11th april I guess.

Any way I decided evo had reached the point where I could let lovely
mother of my childern use it, finaly ditch the monster than is netscape
4x...

So, all of a sudden evolution starts to crap out on html emails from
(guess) spammers she has replied to.  Any one want to recieve a copy?  I
am not really shure if it's worth sending to this list or not?

Also, whos taking bets on MS inovating the virtual mail folder in it's
next outlook release?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss