Re: [Evolution] RC 1.0 update to Gnome 1.4

Hi!

Well I'm not sure what everyone is talking about when they say that
gnome 1.4 from rc 1.0 uninstalls evolution.  I've successfully installed
everything on the gnome 1.4 stuff along with everything in the redhat
7.0 category and never once did it even attempt to uninstall evolution
(0.10).  I must say that there are a lot of little improvements I've
noticed with the gnome 1.4 stable as opposed to the gnome 1.4 beta and
so far I'm liking it (plus it may be my imagination but it seems
faster).

With Debian Potato the Ximian installer doesn't attempt to uninstall
Evolution. And Evolution has continued working ok with the new version.
My Evo version is 0.10.

Greetings

-- Alvaro

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I