Re: [Evolution] Synchronization problem ..?

On 24 Apr 2001 11:23:02 +0200, DE VITO Eric wrote:
OK. In fact I got into 2 problems I posted here :
1) synchronization problem
2) printing crashes evo

In fact I had a debian testing/unstable on which I installed ximian woody
files. So I decided to remove all ximian deb files, install all available
debian deb files, and compile from scratch those not available from debian
(even in unstable) that is : gtkhtml9 and ... evolution :-) .
My god, 3 hours compile time on a duron 650 for evo ! But it compiled cleanly
and now it wokrs like a charm :-) ... printing works and I can read mboxes
without synch problem ! Thank you guys for this good piece of work.

3 hrs must be an exaggeration or else the duron chips suck? The
evolution developers have p3 500's and it builds for us in like 45
minutes to an hour.

btw, I'm glad it's working for ya ;-)

Jeff

PS : So if anyone is interested in gtkhtml9 + evolution(0.10)  deb files
compiled on a debian testing/unstable system I keep them available for you.
Just ask me.