Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet, Gnome 1.4 etc

We just announced Ximian GNOME 1.4.  No announcement had gone out
previously, since we didn't previously have anything to announce.  The
Red Carpet outage was announced to the Red Carpet mailing list on
Saturday.  The new Red Carpet packages should work as of now.

-Mark Gordon