Re: [Evolution] Synchronization problem ..?

OK. In fact I got into 2 problems I posted here :
1) synchronization problem
2) printing crashes evo

In fact I had a debian testing/unstable on which I installed ximian woody
files. So I decided to remove all ximian deb files, install all available
debian deb files, and compile from scratch those not available from debian
(even in unstable) that is : gtkhtml9 and ... evolution :-) .
My god, 3 hours compile time on a duron 650 for evo ! But it compiled cleanly
and now it wokrs like a charm :-) ... printing works and I can read mboxes
without synch problem ! Thank you guys for this good piece of work.

PS : So if anyone is interested in gtkhtml9 + evolution(0.10)  deb files
compiled on a debian testing/unstable system I keep them available for you.
Just ask me.