Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet downtime [offtopic]

"nz" == Not Zed <notzed ximian com> writes:

js> I agree that putting something up on the website would have been
js> helpful, and I am definitely pushing for that in the future, but
js> we've all been more busy than normal with the next version of our
js> desktop, and some things have regrettably fallen through the
js> cracks.

nz> I would have thought the 'news' feature of redcarpet would be the ideal
nz> place for this type of notice?

I am in violent agreement with this.  To my knowledge there have been
exactly zero news items posted via the redcarpet news feature since
the two launch news items on Feb 20.

                                                Hal

--
Hal J Eisen, TMWTMOASS                                eisen dunhackin org
http://www.dunhackin.org/~eisen              Laziness, Impatience, Hubris