Re: [Evolution] 4.17 snapshot, can't compose

On 18 Apr 2001 22:38:53 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

  JP has been working on fixing the snapshot builds...  The current
snapshots *should* be working.  (I have no way of testing this myself,
but the issues with the GtkHTML and GAL versions should be solved and
consequently the composer should be working again.)

They might be working; however, you can't seem to install the snapshots
via Red Carpet, because Red Carpet says that it must remove itself
before you can install the latest snapshot.

I'm downloading the RPMs manually now, and will try installing that way.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890

This space for rant