Re: [Evolution] Evo going no where fast today?

No clue without a backtrace ...

On 12 Apr 2001 16:40:01 +1200, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Hi.

My system is redhat 7, I have not downloaded the gonme 1.4 stuff yet
(56k modem)

The last  days I have downloaded the evolution snapshots, every rpm in
the directory and installed.

Each time hte result is thje same.  Splash screen comes up, does it's
thing and then sits their. evolution-mail starts to use all available
processor power and it sits there untill I kill it, I have left it for
over hlaf an hour but nothing happens.

Any clues?