Re: [Evolution] Extracting address info for contacts

On 08 Apr 2001 03:43:36 -0700, Richard Zach wrote:
I noticed that when you enter an address into the free-form text field
in the card edit dialog, Ev doesn't do a very good job of extrancting
the various fields (city, state, zip, etc) unless it's a US address.
I posted a bug about it with a proposal for an algorithm, in bug 2133

  Uh, nice work!

  I don't know about the various formats used in the world, but I can at
least confirm that this should work well for Italian addresses.

  I hope we can get this implemented at some point.  (I am not sure
when; right now we have other bigger issues to care about.)

--
Ettore