From: "Ettore Perazzoli" <ettore ximian com>
To: "Michael Rothwell" <rothwell holly-springs nc us>
Cc: <evolution helixcode com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Frequent mail component crash

On 06 Apr 2001 16:40:13 -0400, Michael Rothwell wrote:
I'm using Evo 0.10 cvs.2001.04.05.08.00. The mail component regularly
crashes. Sometimes just sitting there, sometimes when I'm composing a
message. I ran Evo from a termianl and captured this:

  Unfortunately this doesn't look very useful...

  I am guessing it's related to the underlining stuff for addresses in
GtkHTML though...  And I have sent a few stack traces to the GtkHTML
hackers already.  They should be taking care of it (if they haven't
already).

--
Ettore