Re: [Evolution] evolution shortcut bar and mail filters.

On 09 Apr 2001 16:16:57 -0400, Jeffrey A Schoolcraft wrote:
One, why whenever I close (or more frequently Evolution Mail crashes) do
the links in my "Evolution shortcuts" get messed up (I mean they don't
stay the way I had them, the names don't match their applications, etc).

  Does this happen with IMAP shortcuts only?  Or with other shortcuts as
well?  If it only happens with IMAP shortcuts, it's a well-known
problem.

Second, why does it seem that only sometimes the filters are being
applied, and I have to CTRL-A CTRL-Y ?

  Uhm, what do you mean?  Filters are applied only on demand, except for
incoming messages (that have them applied by default).

--
Ettore