Re: [Evolution] LDAP support

For now, you will HAVE to compile it yourself, we cannot distribute such
binaries as it voilates the license we have chosen to use for Evolution
- the GPL.

Perhaps your organisation could contribute to the development of an
alternative client api for LDAP, either that, or it will just have to
wait until there is an alternative developed or we work some other
solution out to this problem.

 !Z