[Evolution] LDAP support

If there are licensing issues with distribution, does that mean that
because I choose to get my updates via RC instead of cvs and building it
myself that I will not be able to use LDAP support?

I don't see what limitations are imposed by the open ldap license
http://www.openldap.org/software/release/license.html
agreement which would prevent this.

I'm sorry to be so dense, but I just don't understand.  Can someone
explain this to me?

Thanks!

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the