Re: [Evolution] A few notes about the user interface

Look people, don't even bother arguing this.  A couple of Evolution
developers looked into this in a fair bit of detail back in January or
so, and the way that it is now IS going to stay the default.  If you
don't like it, tough.

"If you don't like it, tough". Now, that's the way to be user-friendly.

can get them to issue another RFC, then maybe it'll get changed.  I hate
to be a prick, but this stuff gets old really fast.  Be happy that
eventually you may get the ability to change the default forward
behaviour.

Wow, what a piss-poor attitude toward the users.

So what - the user's can't continue to make comments and requests, because
it pisses you off? We should be happy with what we've got?
Talk about dictatorial.

So we're unhappy with one freakin' feature, and we're making comments and
requests. So by  your logic, we should just shut up and go meekly along. If
we all did that, there'd be no Linux at all.

Man, if I treated my users or beta-testers like that, I'd be disciplined at
least, fired at worst. If it bothers you so much, why don't you just ignore
it? Nobody was being rude in this thread ... until now.