Re: [Evolution] A few notes about the user interface

On 03 Apr 2001 09:18:25 -0700, Richard Zach wrote:
Note that you can *already* do what you/we want, you just have to go
through the Tasks > Forward As menu.

Well, actually, what I wanted to be able to do was resend a mail - go
into my sent mail folder, and forward it as it was, perhaps with a bit
of header above it that I can easily cut out.  What I wanted to see an
option to get rid of was quoting forwarded text, either with "> " or
with tab indents, to just be able to resend a piece of mail with a minor
adjustment.

If the developers of evolution don't see this as useful and/or
worthwhile, I'll either change back to pine or code it myself, depending
on how much effort I feel like putting into the issue.

--
bje