[Evolution] Evolution dies on downloading IMAP folders ...

Hi All ...

  Updated to the latest RPM snapshot this morning and as soon as it
attempts to download mail from my IMAP folders, the mail component
dies immediately.  I have run oaf-slay/killev, restarted X all together,
removed my evolution dir and done just about anything else I have
seen suggested on the list over time when someone has problems :)

These are the messages in the console, but I don't know if they actually
have to do with the crash or not:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

evolution-shell-CRITICAL **: file e-folder.c: line 210 (e_folder_get_type_string): assertion `folder != NULL'
failed.

evolution-shell-CRITICAL **: file e-shell.c: line 1214 (e_shell_component_maybe_crashed): assertion
`type_name != NULL' failed.

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

Anyone else seeing this?

Skadz

 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz mindstorm com
 Director of Technology                   U: http://www.mindstorm.com/
  GPG fingerprint = 38A2 FF47 8FE3 B86A 7C68  6ECF 947D 4E9F 5FA9 637C