[Evolution] focus of message summary window

I don't know the correct term for the part of the window that shows
"from" "subject" and "date"

With this build, focus moves around in the window when....Gee I dunno
when....maybe when new messages arrive?

The contents of the message preview pane does not change, but the
message window above it recenters - frequently a couple of hundred
messages below the one I was previewing.

Thought you might like to know.

Tom Cooper

Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the
author, and not necessarily those of any
organization to which he may be related.