[Evolution] focus of message summary window

Sorry,
I don't know the correct term for the part of the window that shows
"from" "subject" and "date"

With this build, focus moves around in the window when....Gee I dunno
when....maybe when new messages arrive?

The contents of the message preview pane does not change, but the
message window above it recenters - frequently a couple of hundred
messages below the one I was previewing.

Thought you might like to know.

0.10+cvs.2001.04.01.08.06

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the