Re: [Evolution] Shared Memory Problems

On 30 Mar 2001 10:44:40 -0600, ctooley amoa org wrote:
Almost none of my Gnome apps are working correctly since I installed evolution,
I'm getting a ton of Gdk-WARNING's about shmget not working.  If anyone knows
how to fix this I would be very appreciative.

  Sounds like your kernel is just running out of shared memory segments.
It's a pretty common problem with all the GTK apps, not just Evolution.
(Evolution makes this slightly worse by being made of multiple
executables, but that's about it.)

--
Ettore