Re: [Evolution] Crashes when recieving mail

On 01 Apr 2001 01:10:49 -0500, digger vermont wrote:
You were right the mail had been stacking up in
evolution/local/Inbox/movemail.

There must have been something funky in the Inbox directory.  I moved
Inbox to InboxXXX.
Evo created a new Inbox when I restarted and things are fine.  The only
difference between
the two directories that I can see is only InboxXXX has the file
local-metadata.xml. And the
folder-metadata.xml is different.

Well possibly a corrupted index file or something :(

That would probably crash before the mail is moved anywhere, although it
should also crash before it says its downloaded the lot, too.