[Evolution] Crashes when recieving mail

Hello,
        Lately Evo's been crashing when I try to get mail from my local mail spool.  I see the dialog, the
meters move to 100%, the dialog disappears, and I get another dialog saying something to the effect that the
mail window gas died and that the mail component has probably died.  Unfortunately evo seems to losing the
mail it brought in. (at least I can't find it anywhere) In terminal that I've started Evo from I get the
message:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Exception on unrealize 'Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0''

I've been using the daily snapshots on a box with debian.

Thanks for all your help and hard work,

digger