Re: [Evolution] IMAP Suggestions: shortcuts and password popup

account never appear.  I would much rather that they
always appear, and then if you select the shortcut, it
will first ask for your password, then continue.

There's definetly a bug posted for this one (561 or something i dunno
its pretty old).

I just posted another bug report describing what I think would
be the best behavior here.
]

What number?  So we can mark it as a duplicate and close it. Please dont
do this, just add a comment to the existing one.