Re: [Evolution] Is it just me?

    Jeff> I can't  really say  that any version  has been  much better
    Jeff> than  any other  version in  terms of  stability.  It always
    Jeff> starts up (maybe after deleting ~/evolution), but can always
    Jeff> be made to crash just by selecting folders to view, or doing
    Jeff> very simple things with the GUI.

  We want these bugs  to be fixed at least as much  as you do.  But we
need  precise bug reports  to be  able to  figure these  problems out.
Just saying "the basic stuff isn't rock solid" doesn't help.

  I have been using Evolution on a daily basis for a while, and I have
found it to be very usable.   (Although I am not using Evolution right
now because of some massive changes going on on CVS.)

  So, could you please try to be a bit more specific?

--
Ettore