Re: [Evolution] Is it just me?

Aaron Weber wrote:

Mr. Bond:
  IMHO, it's just you.  It's easy to ignore improvements, especially
when there's still a ways to go.  But Evolution has become increasingly
more stable with each iteration.  Sure, it still crashes sometimes.  It
crashes more often than it should, perhaps.  But it's getting a lot
better, and it's getting better really fast.

I wouldn't say it's just him.  For me, 0.4.1 compiled and started up fine.
But 0.5.0 and 0.5.1 would crash every time.  It turns out that I believe both
are related to problems with fonts and Gnome themes (and no one has responded
yet to my Saturday e-mail about the problem still persisting in 0.5.1 when
you use a custom font in a theme).  So while other features may be more
stable and complete, I can't even tell because I can barely get evolution to
start (well, I can if I reset my theme font to the original).  So while
evolution may be getting more stable, that certainly wasn't my first
impression either.

Dan