Re: [Evolution] More bugs to report

2.  When sending a message, I have noticed that using a comma inside
of quotes will mess up.  For example, if I wanted to send a mail to
"Doe, John <johndoe home com>" using sendmail as my mail transport, it
will attempt to send the message to "Doe".  It completely ignores the
rest of the address.

        Probably because you have to use the right syntax when using
multiple names in a "Proper Name" field of an RFC-compliant message, as
shown in my From: line.