Re: [Evolution] More bugs to report

I fixed bug #2 a few days ago in CVS, but thanks for reporting it ;-)

Jeff

On 21 Sep 2000, Sejal Patel wrote:
Date: 21 Sep 2000 21:17:52 +0500
To: evolution helixcode com
From: Sejal Patel <sejal iname com>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] More bugs to report

Ok so I came across another bug or actually 2 of them.

1.  I have a pair of messages that have gotten merged together into a
single message.  I have the mbox file which has the 2 separate messages
which are fine in pine and every other mail reader I checked it with but
the messages are quite literally merged into a single message under
evolutions get mail procedure.  Just let me know where to send the box
to and I will so that it can hopefully be fixed.

2.  When sending a message, I have noticed that using a comma inside of
quotes will mess up.  For example, if I wanted to send a mail to "Doe,
John <johndoe home com>" using sendmail as my mail transport, it will
attempt to send the message to "Doe".  It completely ignores the rest of
the address.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any
man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part