Re: [Evolution] What should work in Evo?

    > Hi, I would like to get a list of what works and what does not.
    > For example, I can not create folders.  The option is there, I
    > can complete the steps, but it's not created.

  Are you talking about IMAP or local folders?  This should work.

    > My sent folder works, my trash does not.

  The trash actually is not supposed to do anything for now.

    > I cant create new shortcuts.

  Being fixed for 0.6.

    > vFolders half work, some items are placed in the vFolder, some
    > are not.

  Can  you give  us a  complete example?   VFolders are  definitely to
work.  I do use them on a daily basis.

--
Ettore