Date: 21 Sep 2000 13:42:01 +0500
To: evolution helixcode com
From: pezking <pezking jaded org>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] IMAP Questions possible bug

I'm new to IMAP (2 days new ;-) ), so maybe this is just something that
cant be done but I have set up filters on my Incoming mail to be copied
(moved) to another folder,ie Evolution mailing list emails to Evolution
folder. Now either 3 things happen, 1) nothing, emails stay in the
inbox, 2) evolution crashes, when i restart the email is in the inbox
AND the folder setup in my filter or 3) i get the following error:
Error while 'Loading "imap://pezking mail jaded org/mail/INBOX":
IMAP command failed: Bogus seqence in FETCH

I'm using wu-imap and i've read about some issues with it before, not
sure if they still apply to 0.5.1 or not.

Alec

--
- I'd love to love you but I'm too impure an angel -