Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:01:53 -0400
To: <evolution helixcode com>
From: "Zach Frey" <zfrey lanich com>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] IMAP instability in 0.5.1

Hi all,

While Evolution is making wonderful progress, and is pretty solid at home
where I use it with POP3/mbox input, it still seems highly unstable for
at work where I use IMAP folders.

Worse, when I get the dreaded "No view for current folder -- perhaps your
evolution-mail component has crashed", I can't even find a core dump
around to turn in a useful bug report.  (Yes, core dumps are enabled on

So, any tips from the evolution-hackers on what we mere users can do to
turn up useful debugging information?  Or has the IMAP provider made such
progress since 0.5.1 that there's not much point in beating 0.5.1 up any

Spruce: Man and mouse alike, both end up in pussy