[Evolution] What should work in Evo?

Hi, I would like to get a list of what works and what does not.

For example, I can not create folders.  The option is there, I can
complete the steps, but it's not created.

My sent folder works, my trash does not.

I cant create new shortcuts.

vFolders half work, some items are placed in the vFolder, some are not.

And so on.

This is not a bitch about evo not being ready, it's a request for
information, and RFI if you will.  I would just like to know if my
installation is working well or not...

Thanks

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss